Welcome to our new improved tools for electronic giving. The program is a stewardship program to help you give on a regular basis even if you are not able to attend. It is a convenient, safe and simple way for individuals to make automatic payments on a scheduled basis through credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT) directly from your checking or savings accounts.
With Give+ Mobile, your members and guests can use their smartphones to make secure, convenient one-time or recurring donations to your church in 3 easy steps:
- Search for the church name
- Select a fund and amount to give
- Provide their debit/credit card or checking/savings account information
In addition, they can choose to create a Give+ account to save their information for future donations, manage their giving and review their donation history — all from their phone.
For more details, check out the "Vanco GivePlus Mobile FAQs" and the "How it works" documents.
If you don't have a smart phone and prefer to give online, get started online today with the form below.
The Simply Giving® Program, endorsed by Thrivent Federal Credit Union, is a simple, reliable way to make your regular contributions to our congregation through automated giving.
Set up and manage recurring donations
- Make one-time contributions
- View your online giving history
Manually Sign Up:
- The Simply Giving form can be found in the Narthex at Faith Lutheran.
- Come prepared to fill out the Routing number and Account number.
- Complete and return the form to our church office.
The Simply Giving Program is operated by Vanco Services, LLC. Thrivent Financial Bank is not responsible for the products or services offered by Vanco Services, LLC under the Simply Giving Program. Simply Giving® is a registered trademark of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.